Diskussion zu Caches rund um Leipzig

Moderatoren: bastfloh, Portitzer

zkzkz
Hobby: Geocaching
Funke mit zum Cachen: Nein

Visitor looking for D2.5/T5.0 cache

Beitragvon zkzkz » Montag 18. Dezember 2017, 20:35

Hello,

My apologies for posting in English -- I cannot speak German.

I'm visiting Leipzig Dec 26 - Dec 31 for CCC. I have a desperate need to find a D 2.5 / T 5.0 cache before the end of the year to complete a challenge. I see a number of 2.5/5.0 caches in Leipzig however they seem to be mostly rope caches and I will not have such equipment with me. I could bring my climbing harness but that's about all I can squeeze in my luggage.

Is there any chance any local cachers would be interested in a group attack on one of the 2.5 / 5.0 caches in Leipzig on Dec 27, 28, 29, or 30?

Vielen Dank!

N@T
Cacher-Profi
Hobby: Computer, Reisen, Fotografieren, Videoschintt, Geocaching
Postleitzahl: 4425
Land: Deutschland
Jokertelefon: 01723436282
Funke mit zum Cachen: Nein

Re: Visitor looking for D2.5/T5.0 cache

Beitragvon N@T » Montag 25. Dezember 2017, 09:48

Sorr, I can´t help you with rope caches.
But there are several caches you can reach with a telexcope ladder or even only with a teammate.
Have a look at GC4WAHZ (telescope ladder), GC5C36D (telescope ladder), GC3PNYT (telescope ladder, final even without if you have the coordinates) or GC6M4P9 (telescope ladder).
If you can´t bring a ladder, the GC4PP8D could be the right cache for you. The final is on a tree you can climb whithout cache gear. Just bring a teammate or look for a strong branch in the surrounding of the tree. I did id for my own whithout help and any cachegear.

Good luck,
N@T

Zurück zu „Leipziger Caches“